Questions to Ask
REMOTE TAX CONSULTING
We offer from the Man on the Street who earns a salary to the Sole
Professional Tax Services listed below on a Remote Consulting Basis.
What does Remote Consulting Basis mean?
- You can stay anywhere in South Africa and pay taxes in South Africa.
- You do not need to come and see us.
- You send us your Income Tax return, all necessary documentation,
your contact information including a day-time telephone number and/or e-mail
address and the fee as listed under Fees, except for Business Operations,
where we'll invoice you after completion of the work.
- Send the parcel by using either Registered Mail or Counter to Counter mail
from your Post Office Counter to our Postal address listed under Contact Information.
E-mail or Fax us the Parcel Tracking number and the delivery date, to
enable us to collect the parcel from the Post Office.
- We shall complete your income tax return from the information you furnish. If
we need further information we'll contact you on your day-time telephone
number or e-mail if supplied.
- If there are additional costs involved we shall advise you accordingly
- Upon completion of your Tax return, we shall return to you your Tax Return
and all the
relevant documentation you have sent us, together with 3 copies of your tax
- We submit your Tax Return via SARS efiling. If requested by SARS copies of
the necessary will be submitted to SARS via efiling.
- Structuring of most Tax efficient Salary Package
- Annual Tax Returns and Reconciliation of returns
- Calculation, Completion and Submission of Provisional and Annual Income
- Capital Gains Tax
- Estate structuring by using various instruments to reduce Estate Tax
- Formation of Trusts
- Accounting Services
Our Fees are payable upon our invoice and your return will be submitted once
your payment cleared through our bank account. (Valid from 01/05/2014)
If your income consist of one of the following:
- Salary, Interest and
: R500.00 fixed
- Salary, Interest, Travel
: R900.00 fixed
- Directors Remuneration IRP5 already
issued : R500.00
- Business Operations :
Since 09/08/2005 this page has been viewed